Saturday, June 2, 2012

Waiting



           I feel as though I am in a perpetual waiting room…only my number isn’t being called. I watch and wait seeing all these other women step in front of me wearing smiles and basking in the glory of eternal bliss. I still sit... I begin to reflect on why haven’t I had my turn yet. Surely there is someone that is out there that is just right for me. I am not a difficult person to get along with. 
          So as I sit and wait some more I begin to go over… no, not my good point, but all the things I find wrong with myself. Could it be??? Maybe… What about???? I suppose some guys care about that.  When I finish my list which seems to carry on forever I then go and begin to figure out how I can fix myself or change myself… Maybe if I do this then they’ll notice me.. Or if I change that I can get his attention. I bet if I wear a certain color then I’ll definitely catch his eye… but no matter how many times I go over that list, or how many things I want to change about myself the simple fact remains… I see him from afar and how could he notice me within the enormous sea of people. I feel insignificant… unworthy…alone and… still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment