Sunday, August 9, 2015

Waiting...

After 8 days I finally heard from my church about my intern application. I have an interview Thursday at 7:30. I must admit that I started out super excited and then after a few days the doubts and fear began. There are 30 people who applied for a position and only 15 will be chosen. Right now I am just trusting that this is what God wanted me to do and that he will give me peace. I don't feel anxious about it right now but I do feel anxious about other things in my life; School and my job have me really stressed out. I feel unsettled about my job and I honestly don't know if it's because of me being nervous about having to sub and bounce around from school to school again or if God is opening something else up for me. I confess i hope it's the latter but I'm not sure. And school, I'm so close to the finish but I can't seem to bring myself to get through it. I don't know why. I took my content exams last month and didn't pass any of them and that stresses me out because not only did I think I did well but it's an expensive test to take and I have no extra money right now. Sometimes I wonder if taking on an internship will only add more stress to my life right now but then I think about it and it is something I desperately want to do. Anyway I just needed to get all of this off my chest and hopefully I will get some peace of mind and some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment